IN THIS BULLETIN:
Did You Know?
Did you know that the Office of Recruitment, Diversity, and Inclusion has launched a series of monthly virtual discussions focused on recruitment and retention support for graduate students called Jigsaw Connect? Join the next session on Wednesday, September 30th at 11 a.m. See the Recruitment page, https://graduateschool.vt.edu/recruitment.html, for more details.
Did you know that graduate students can get COVID-19 tests at Schiffert Health Center? The center now is offering tests seven days a week. More information is on the VT Ready site.
Did you know that Virginia Tech now has a COVID-19 information hotline that is staffed seven days a week? The number is 540-231-7600.
Meetings, Workshops, & Events
1. Required Training: Coronavirus Awareness Online Course
2. Diversity: Inclusion for the Modern Workplace Student Requirement
3. 2020 Virtual HBCU/MSI Research Summit information Sessions: How to get involved?
4. I Belong Here: Women’s Sense of Belonging in Academia and Society
5. Jigsaw Connect: “Prospective Student Engagement using Slate”
Deadlines & Dates to Remember
October 1: Fall 2020 Deadline for Inclusion in Commencement Listing
1. TOEFL and GRE Testing Updates
2. Inclusion and Diversity Requirement for Graduate Students: Reminder to Develop Plans
1. Graduate Honor System Recruiting Faculty Panelists
2. Accepting Nominations for Graduate Alumni Achievement Award
3. 2020 Graduate Recruitment Brochure is Online