IN THIS BULLETIN:
Did You Know?
Did you know the Graduate School has published its Academic Plan for fall 2020?
Did you know the Graduate Academy for Teaching Excellence has developed recommendations to support GTAs? You can find them here: http://vtgrate.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Guidelines-for-supporting-Graduate-Teaching-Assistants_Final.pdf
Did you know we have virtual tours on our Visit Us page? Share the link with prospective students. https://graduateschool.vt.edu/admissions/visit-us.html
Meetings, Workshops, & Events
1. Hokie Mentorship Connect: Digital Networking
2. Graduate Assistant Employee Zoom Session
3. Diversity: Inclusion for the Modern Workplace Student Requirement
Deadlines & Dates to Remember
August 18: GTA Workshop
1. New Procedures for Requesting Reduced Comprehensive Fees
2. New Version of the Plan of Study Change Form
3. International Student Advisor Assignments
4. Inclusion and Diversity Requirement for Graduate Students: Reminder to Develop Plans
1. Message from Karen DePauw to All Graduate Students at All Campus Locations
2. Controller’s Office Guidance Regarding Teleworking from Outside of Virginia
3. Invitation to Submit Department Recruitment Fair Information
4. Graduate School Visit Us Page is Live!
5. Immigration Check-In Online for New International Students
Continue reading “August 16, 2020”