IN THIS BULLETIN:
Did You Know?
Welcome to Did You Know – a new section of the Bulletin for quick reminders of existing resources and other tiny updates
Did you know the Graduate School has published its Academic Plan for fall 2020?
Did you know Virginia Tech submitted a detailed fall semester plan to SCHEV?
Did you know Virginia Tech encourages students returning to campus in fall to get a COVID-19 test?
Did you know the Graduate School has fall 2020 guidelines for GAs, GTAs, and GRAs?
Meetings, Workshops, & Events
1. July Graduate Program Directors Meeting
2. Beyond Zoom: Resources to Stay Connected
3. Recruitment on a Budget: Affordable Ways to Attract Students to Your Program
Deadlines & Dates to Remember
1. Office of the Dean Graduate Form Processing
2. International Student Advisor Assignments
3. Inclusion and Diversity Requirement for Graduate Students: Reminder to Develop Plans
4. Graduate Students May Use SSDE for Preliminary Exams in Summer 2020
1. Invitation to Submit Department Recruitment Fair Information
2. Department Consultations Are Available!
3. SEVP and DHS Rescind July 6 Policy Regarding International Students