The Graduate School invites nominations for the following student awards:
• Outstanding Dissertation– two awards, one in math/science/engineering and one in social sciences/business/humanities, $1000
• Graduate Student Teaching Excellence- two awards, one for GTA instructor of record and one for GTA who assists instructor of record, $1000
• Graduate Student Service Excellence– $1000
• Graduate Student of the Year– up to three awards, $500
• Outstanding Interdisciplinary Program Student– $500
• Outstanding Graduate Student– one master’s and one doctoral student per college, $500
The deadline for nominations is February 6, 2015 at 5 pm. Notifications of each college’s selection of their outstanding master’s and doctoral students are due by February 13 at 5 pm.
Email questions to email@example.com or call 231-4558.