The Graduate Scholars Society is a group of graduate students and faculty who form into discussion groups of 5-8 to meet 5+ times during the semester in relaxed environments on or off campus. Discussions are lead by a faculty member and a graduate student knowledgeable about the group’s topic. Topics this fall are:
- Taking an Oath for Ethical Research and Scholarly Integrity led by Ishwar Puri
- University Emergency Preparedness – Are we ready for disaster? led by Michael J. Mulhare
- The World’s Energy Demand – Go Nuclear? led by Mark Pierson
- Through the Looking Glass – The Influence of Measurement Technology on Scientific Research led by Joe Pitt
- How Technology Shapes Our Relationship to Music; led by Ivica Ico Bukvic.